Hi! My name is Sara and I am the new Teen Services Librarian/Teen Advisory Board Advisor for the Woodland Public Library. I’m so excited to be here and I can’t wait to meet you all! I moved here from Redding, CA, but I am from Michigan, specifically the Metro-Detroit area (I can show you on the hand map, which all Michiganders learn from birth).
Here’s some quick facts about me!
- My favorite book is: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- I’m currently reading: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- My favorite color is: Blue or sea foam green
- My zodiac sign is: Libra
- My favorite movie is: The whole Lord of the Rings Trilogy, but if I had to pick one, it would be Return of the King.
- My Hogwarts House is: Slytherin
- My favorite place I’ve lived is: Burlington, Vermont.
- I can’t wait to visit: New Zealand!
- What I’m looking forward to as the Teen Services Librarian: To meet TAB members, plan some really fun events, and help the community!
- If I could have a fictional character as a best friend, I would choose: Gandalf, probably. Although, Cassian from Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas is a contender.
I hope to see you all at our meet and greet event on May 27 at 4:00. You can always email me via the contact page or at email@example.com.